The Bryn Mawr School • Baltimore, Maryland
Founded in 1885, the Bryn Mawr School is an independent, all-girls school for grades K-12. The North Building, the most recent major addition to the 26-acre campus, is a 35,000-square-foot classroom facility that serves the middle school. The building contains seven classrooms, a large lobby and assembly area, two science labs, a computer lab, a performing arts room, and offices and support space. The project involved renovations to the adjacent Little School preschool to prepare the site and phased utility work and construction to minimize disturbances to campus activity. Mueller Associates provided complete MEP engineering services for the award-winning building.
Bowie Gridley Architects