Our engineering teams are proficient in addressing the most challenging assignments in building systems, including historic structures, environments requiring strict temperature and humidity control, and spaces with demanding acoustical requirements. We thrive on projects that put our knowledge and problem-solving skills to the test.
Our staff of approximately 40 employees includes mechanical and electrical engineers, plumbing and fire protection engineers, and LEED accredited professionals. We employ 31 graduate engineers and 19 registered professional engineers. All of our engineers are fully trained in Revit® building information modeling technology.
Our services include:
- Heating, Ventilating and Air Conditioning Systems Design
- Plumbing and Fire Protection Systems Design
- Electrical Power Design
- Central Plant and Infrastructure Design
- Fire Alarm and Detection System Design
- Energy Audits, Analysis, and Conservation Studies
- Life Cycle Cost and Value Engineering Analysis
- Feasibility Studies and Cost Estimating
- Construction Administration